- Connectable to the third-party network cameras like like ACTI, Arecont, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, ONVIF, PANASONIC,
Pelco, PSIA, SAMSUNG, SANYO, SONY, Vivotek and ZAVIO.
- Up to 16 network cameras can be connected.
- Support live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera with up to the resolution of 6 megapixels.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs at up to 1920×1080 resolution.
New GUI and support starting record with one key;
Realize instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode.Up to 16-ch synchronous playback at 4CIF resolution.
Customization of tags, searching, and playing back by tags.
Locking and unlocking record files.
Support HDD quota mode; different capacity can be assigned to different channel.
2 SATA hard disks can be connected.
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface is provided;
Support Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System);
Support network detection, including network delay, packet loss, etc.
Support enabling H.264+ to ensure high video quality with lowered